Third ‘Eye’ of Nirmal BabaHis clientele includes homemakers whose husband and sons run into financial trouble and job insecurity; and most of the customers are those who seek ‘Kripa’ or divine blessing from a fraud Baba who claims to own such ‘Kripas’ in his right fist. His trademark slogan says – ‘yantra chale na mantra’ means neither talisman nor psalm works, only Nirmal Baba’s Third Eye of divine blessings works.
Nirmaljeet Singh Narula alias Nirma Baba was once a property dealer who might be a caterer and who turns to become a healer and sees samosa, makhan-mishri, paratha, golgappe in his dreams, he has made ‘fortune making’ as a lucrative business to cure frustrated clients to become master of their fortune. The hilarious part is if you stop paying him 10 % of your earning and savings, you shall lose that divine blessing. His business runs by getting prime slots on more than thirty news channels like IBN7 and few religious channels.
Most of his clients include great middle class of India who are hardly literate to write their signature and open a bank account; there are few so called highly educated professional and PhD holders, irrespective of their gender, who seeks Baba’s blessings for opening their new venture or before tying the nuptial knot for the blissful marriage. The crux of problem is that Indian society has more literate people than the educated one.
Few of his remedies should be renamed as –
1. Fertility Samosa – for inducing child birth.
2. Panacea Golgappe – for curing all kind of diseases.
3. Paratha with fork – it turns your bad luck to special Kripas.
4. Black purse, wallet & bags – it cast away evil spirits.
5. Lucky ten rupee currency notes in wallet – rest of the money you pay to Baba’s bank account.
6. Divine pilgrimage – visit to nearest temple, Ganges river dip, a visit to Shirdi Sai Baba temple once in six month to once in two year – provides a surplus profit to those who are in tourism sector.
© Sushil Kumar